IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: Official Notification released by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee to fill 1 vacancy of Project Associate . Candidates are advised to check their eligibility related to qualification, experience, age limit and other factors required for the post and apply accordingly before 11/01/2020
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Prof Arun Kumar, Principal investigator, Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
|Recruitment Board||IIT Roorkee|
|Name of Post||Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||1 Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||11/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jobs in Chhattisgarh|
1. Important Dates
- Last date for application: 11/01/2021
- Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- + HRA
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- a) Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- b) Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- c) Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- The interview will be online and the candidate may be asked to show the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
4. Job Location & Vacancies
- Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- No. of Vacancies: 1
5.Qualification and Experience
1. Project position: Project Associate (M.C.A./GIS)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Qualifications: Post Graduation (M.C.A./GIS) with 10 years multitasking experience Experience need to be data collection, software development, database designing and designing, maintenance and updation of website, work in php and MySQL database and preparing the reports,
4. Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- + HRA
5. Duration: 1 year
6. Job description: Multi-tasking of visit to different government offices for data collection, preparing reports, Software Development, Design, maintenance and updation of website, presentation, coordination with different departments/agencies, creating the new webpages/links on website for different activities.
7. Sponsor of the project: Govt. of Uttarakhand
8. Title of project: Water for Welfare
6. Selection Procedure
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
7. How to Apply
- The last date for application to be submitted only by email to office of Principal Investigator is Jan 11, 2021 by 5 PM.
8. Important Links & Notification
Candidates who find themselves eligible and are interested to apply for the post mentioned above, may find the full notifications in pdf format to go through the application process.