APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED ‘ONLINE’ FROM 24 MAY- 04 JUN 19
The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant , an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male, female candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers). Registration of ‘online’ application with be through Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Branch and Eligibility For Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Indian citizens having following minimum qualifications are eligible to apply:
|(a)||General Duty||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).||Male||i) Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable). (ii) Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics. (Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA)|
|(b)||General Duty (SSA)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).||Female|
|(c)||Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).||Male/ Female||Candidates holding current/ valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.|
|(d)||Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).||Male||(i) Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks. Engineering Branch. Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine orAutomotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.ElectricalBranch. Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics. * All the above streams of Engg. Must be recognised by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). (ii) Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%|
|(e)||Law||Born between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).||Male/ Female||A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).|
- The upper age limit of OBC/SC & ST is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules in vogue.
- Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate for SC/ST candidates, NCC ‘C’ (A grade) holders, Sports person of National level (Inter State & above) and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
- Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Government of India format (no other format will be entertained).
- Coast Guard reserves the right to fix the cut off percentage for issue of PSB call up letters.
- Candidates who have not completed their Law Degree (i.e. appearing candidates) need not apply, their application will not be accepted.
Additional Eligibility Criteria For Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
DISCLAIMER. The term and condition given in this advertisement are subject to change For Coast Guard Assistant Commandant and should therefore be treated as guidelines only. Details are also available on Indian Coast Guard recruitment website www. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
* Candidates to visit Coast Guard Recruitment Website for update. This is an indicative advertisement only.