Join Indian Navy Nausena Bharti Are Issued Notification for Sailor Entry MR in Music, Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, Syllabus, How to Apply
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who fulfill the conditions regarding the nationality as laid down by the Government of India. A widower or a person who has divorced his wife shall not be treated as an unmarried male for the purpose of this regulation.
2. Educational Qualification.
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination .
- From the Boards of School Education recognized by Govt. of India.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- No age relaxation is permissible.
4. Musical Ability.
- Selection is on Merit basis only
- The candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song.
- Sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
5. Type of Instruments on which Proficiency Required.
- The candidates would be required to perform with expertise on one or more instruments such as Keyboard/ String/ Wind instruments or any other instrument of Indian or Foreign origin.
- Candidates performing on Indefinite Pitch Instruments such as Jazz Drums set, Brass Drum, Snare Drums, Side Drums, Cymbals, Non Chromatic instruments such as Bugle & monotone instruments used to produce only one note or drone will not be eligible for recruitment.
6. Musical Experience Certificate.
- Candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical music on Wind Instruments will require a musical experience certificate from any musical Institute or organization of repute.
- A certificate of minimum Initial Grade from International Boards such as Trinity College of Music, London or Royal School of Music, London will be mandatory for candidates performing western notation or western music on Wind Instruments
PAY AND PERQUISITES
7. Pay & Allowances.
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1, 51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
9. Insurance Cover.
- Insurance cover (on contribution) of Rs 50 lakhs for all sailors is applicable
HOW TO APPLY
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 May 19 to 19 May 19
- Before filling online application, keep music certificate, matric pass certificate & 10th Mark sheet ready for reference. Update your Aadhaar details if you wish to use the simplified application process.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail ID, if not regstered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Appl ication Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers as the Navy may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at any stages.
- “Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Examination Centers. Mumbai, Kochi and Visakhapatnam.
Note. Candidates are to choose only one center for recruitment in accordance with the address given in the application, e.g. a candidate who is a resident of Maharashtra can only choose Mumbai as center. (g) Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates, they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy) through website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Navy reserves the right to examined and validate the applications. No communication shall be entertained on this account.
- * Only one online application form is to be submitted by a candidate. Candidates who submit more than one application for the same entry or apply for more than one examination centre will be disqualified.
|LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 19 MAY 2019|
Physical Eligibility Details
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minutes
- Squats (Uthak Baihtak) : 20
- Chest : Minimum Expand 5 CMS .
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 06/05/2019|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|