Indian Navy conducts Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) to select Officers in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC), ATC, Observer, Pilot (MR), Logistics, IT, Engineering Branch (GS), Electrical Branch & Education Cadres on Both Short Service Commission (SSC) & Permanent Commission (PC). Official notification for INET Exam 2019 has been released by the Indian Navy to recruit Officers for June 2020 Course. B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches / MCA / MSc & Other Degree Holders Can Apply Online for this recruitment exam.
Name of Exam:-
Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) June 2020 Course – Exam Year 2019
Post Date: 16-04-2019
Latest Update: 16-05-2019
Total Vacancy: 1072
Brief Information: Join Indian Navy Bhartiya Nausena Bharti Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Officer Entry Technical / Education and Executive Branch in Pilot, Education and Other Post Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) in Various Branch Recruitment 2019
Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)
- For General & OBC: Rs 205/-
- For SC/ ST, Female Candidates of all categories & BSF serving personnel: Rs 205
- Payment mode: SBI Gateway using Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit cards/ BHIM pay
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-05-2019
- Exam Date: August 2019
- Admit Card Available: July Week July 2019 onwards
- Merit List Announced: Notified Soon
Salary / Pay Scale:
Initial basic pay of Selected candidates in Sub Lieutenant Cadre will be Rs. 56,100/- Plus Allowances such as HRA, TA, DA, LTC & Many More
Total Vacancies As Mentioned in the official notification of Indian Navy Are 121 for June 2020 Entry. Discipline Wise Vacancy Details, Age Limit etc. are as under
Who Can Apply
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any of the above mentioned disciplines from a AICTE recognized educational institute can apply for branches / entries indicated at Para 2 (a) – (e) & 2 (h) & 2 (j). The candidates will, however be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- Candidates who have completed their degree on the date of filling the application can apply for all Branches / Entries.
- All candidates, whose applications are received by due date, will be called for Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) to be conducted in Aug 19 at one of the INET centres as per their choice, subject to availability of slots at that centre.
- Call up letters cum Admit Card for online examination indicating date, time and place, which is scheduled during Aug 2019 would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in tentatively by second week of Jul 19. Only Electronic mode of communication will be used while contacting the candidates at all stages of selection.