SIB Clerk PO Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
IMPORTANT DATES :-
ELIGIBILITY For SIB Clerk PO
Educational Qualification :-
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course .
Age (as on 30.06.2019)
- Not more than 26 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1993 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
PROBATION PERIOD :-
- The period of probation is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
As per the National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry, eligible for Bank’s performance linked incentive applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.
PAY SCALE –
Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
MODE OF SELECTION :-
Online Test and Personal Interview South Indian Bank SIB Clerk PO
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
HOW TO APPLY :-
DETAILED GUIDELINES/ PROCEDURES FOR South Indian Bank SIB Clerk PO
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD