SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 3603 Posts @ ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites application for the position Havaldar etc at official website www.ssc.nic.in vide notification F.No.3/2/2021-P&P-I (Vol-I).
Interested Candidates are advised to go through the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 notification before apply to have the information of SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Age Limit, Mode of Selection, application fee, syllabus, eligibility and application process.
The links of official website of SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 is www.ssc.nic.in and Last Date to Apply Online is 30-04-2022
|SSC Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||3603 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||30-04-2022|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
(i) Name of Post :SSC MTS Online Form 2022
(ii) No. of Vacancies :3603
(iii) Published Date :26-03-2022
1. Vacancy Details
2. Qualification, Age Limit and Other Details
Name of Post: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
Educational Qualification : The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Pay Scale: Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
3. Age Limit for SSC MTS Recruitment
18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue). 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
4. Application Fee for SSC MTS Recruitment
Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), ESM eligible for reservation and Persons with disability (PwD) are exempted from payment of fee.
5. Important Dates for SSC MTS Recruitment
Dates for submission of online applications 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022
Last date and time for receipt of online applications 30-04-2022 (23:00)
Last date and time for making online fee payment 02-05-2022 (23:00)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 03-05-2022 (23:00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 04-05-2022
Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges 05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022 (23:00)
Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) July, 2022
Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive) To be notified later
6. Selection Process for SSC MTS Recruitment
1. Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I are as follows:
a) UR : 30%
b) OBC/ EWS : 25%
c) All other categories : 20%
2. The recruitment process for the post of MTS will consist of Paper-I i.e. Computer Based Examination (CBE), Paper-II (Descriptive) and Document Verification.
3. The recruitment process for the post of Havaldar will consist of Paper-I i.e. Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST), Paper-II (Descriptive) and Document Verification.
4. For the post of MTS, there will be separate category-wise, State/ UTwise cut-offs in Paper-I. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise and State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
5. For the post of MTS, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I.
6. For the post of Havaldar, candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1: 6 (vacancies: candidates) for appearing in PET/ PST and Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I. The Commission may fix CCA-wise and category-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
7. As per the provisions at Para-18.4, 18.5 and 18.6 above, there will be two separate lists of candidates for the posts of MTS and Havaldar. Therefore, common candidates may get shortlisted for the posts of MTS and Havaldar.
8. The candidates who fail to qualify PET/ PST will not be considered for the post of Havaldar. However, if the candidate is also shortlisted for the post of MTS, his candidature will remain valid for the post of MTS.
9. Paper-II will be qualifying in nature. Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-II are as follows:
a) UR : 40%
b) All other categories : 35%
10. For the post of MTS, based on the performance in Paper-I and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application Form. The eligible candidates whose documents are found in order will be considered for final selection.
11. For the post of Havaldar, based on the performance in Paper-I, qualifying in PET/ PST and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application Form. The eligible candidates whose documents are found in order will be considered for final selection.
12. Final selection and allocation of Post-cum-States/ UTs/ CCAs will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Paper-I, the preference of Post-cum-States/ UTs/ CCAs given by them in the online Application Form and the age-group of the candidates.
a) Normalized scores of the candidates in Paper-I will be used to determine merit and the candidates will only be considered against the vacancies of Post-cum-States/ UTs/ CCAs for which they have given their preference in the online Application Form. In the final result, there will be a single select list for all the posts. Once a Postcum-State/ UT/ CCA is allocated, no change will be made by the Commission due to non-fulfillment of any post specific requirements of physical/ medical/ educational standards.
13. As the vacancies for the post of MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, therefore, in the final result, there will be separate age group-wise, State/ UT-wise and category-wise cut-offs. For the candidates who are eligible for both the age-groups, vacancies will first be filled in the age-group of 18-25 years.
14. Further allocation of Ministries/ Department/ Offices in the allocated States/ UTs for the post of MTS will be made by the Regional Offices of the Commission by using the standard methodology.
15. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD categories may be qualified by applying relaxed standards if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient numbers of candidates of these categories are not likely to be available in order to fill up the vacancies reserved for these categories.
16. SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, ESM, EWS and PwD candidates.
17. SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, and PwD candidate who qualify on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances, extended zone of consideration, etc., irrespective of his merit position, is to be counted against reserved vacancies and not against un-reserved vacancies.
a) Such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent of number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit. In so far as cases of ex-serviceman are concerned, deduction of the military service rendered from the age of ex-servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption will not be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age. Similarly for PwD candidates, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit will not be termed as relaxed standards.
18. A person with disability who is selected on his own merit can be appointed against an unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with Disability of relevant category.
19. Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/ post.
20. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination(s), it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled.
21. Candidates on final selection may be required to acquire the proficiency in local language of the allotted State/ UT/ CCA for confirmation of a candidate to the allotted post by the User Ministry/ Department/ Office concerned.
22. If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks in any Tier/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he must represent to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two weeks prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
23. If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the User Department concerned within a period of one year from the declaration of final result, he must communicate immediately thereafter with the User Department concerned.
7. How To Apply
1. In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and the frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
2. If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given
3. Last date and time for submission of online applications is 30-04-2022 (23:00).
4. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
5. The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
6. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form
8. Important Links
General Instructions/ Conditions:
(a) Before Applying, Candidates Must To Go Through The Instructions Given In The Notice Of Examination Very Carefully. The Notice Of Examination Is Printed Both In English And Hindi. In Case Of Any Dispute, The English Version Will Prevail.
(b) Candidates Are Advised In Their Own Interest To Submit Online Applications Much Before The Closing Date And Not To Wait Till The Last Date To Avoid The Possibility Of Disconnection/ Inability Or Failure To Login To The Ssc Website On Account Of Heavy Load On The Website During The Closing Days.
(c) The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates must to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post.
1. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated and/ or the candidate is found ineligible, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final.
(d) Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM/ PwD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
(e) Candidates with benchmark physical disability will be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to age-relaxation/ reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
(f) When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidates should take printout of the application form for their own records. Normally, printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission.
(g) Fee payable: ₹ 100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), ESM eligible for reservation and Persons with disability (PwD) are exempted from payment of fee.
(h) Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination during normal period for submission of online applications, which does not include the period of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’. Therefore, the candidates must exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms.
1. In case, more than one application of a candidate with different registration numbers is detected, all the applications will be rejected by the Commission and his candidature for the examination will be cancelled. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his candidature will be cancelled and he will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as per rules.
(i) After the closing date for receipt of online applications, the Commission will provide a period of 5 days to enable candidates to correct/ modify online application parameters, wherein candidates will be allowed to re-submit applications after making requisite corrections/ changes in the one-time registration/ online application data as per their requirement.
1. This facility can be availed by online payment of stipulated correction charges as per details given at Para-12 of the Notice of Examination. Latest modified application will be treated as the valid one and the previous application(s) submitted by such candidates for the examination will be cancelled.
(j) Before submission of the corrected/ final online application, as the case may be, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the corrected/ final online application form OR expiry of the period of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission.
(k) The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the Commission.
(l) Applications with miniature/ blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected.
(m) Candidates must fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail/ SMS.
(n) The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and one original Photo ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), ESM Discharge Book issued by MoD, or any photo bearing ID card issued by Central/ State Government to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same.
1. If Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth printed in it, then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate (as listed at para-15.8) in proof of their Date of Birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. PwD candidates using the facility of scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2 shall also be required to carry requisite Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe’s Photo ID Proof, as specified therein.
(o) In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
(p) If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks in any Paper/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he must represent to the Regional Office concerned of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two week prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
(q) If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the User Department concerned within a period of one year after declaration of result, he must communicate immediately thereafter with the User Department concerned.
(r) In the online application form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and frontal view of the face should be clearly visible. If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given
- UPSSSC ITI Instructor Vacancy 2022 Apply Online for Instructor Main Examination for 2504 Vacancies @ upsssc.gov.in
- UPSC Various Vacancy 2022 Apply Online for 14 Vacancies for Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor and Employment Officer Posts @ upsc.gov.in | Last Date : 10-02-22
- UPSC Various Vacancy 2021 Apply Online for 56 Vacancies for Data Processing Asst, Private Secretary, Youth Officer & Other posts @ iitism.ac.in | Last Date : 28-10-2021
- UPSC NDA Exam 2022 Apply Online for 400 Posts for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2022 @ upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Latest Recruitment Advertisement 2021 Notification released for 187 Vacancies for Asst Commissioner, Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Admin Officer and Asst Professor @ upsc.gov.in
- UPSC IFS 2022 Exam Date announced for 151 vacancies, apply online, eligibility, Syllabus | Last Date : 22-02-2022
- UPSC Geo Scientist Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 192 Vacancies for Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022 @ upsc.gov.in | Last Date : 12-10-2021
- UPSC ESE (Prelims) Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 247 Vacancies for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and other categories @ upsc.gov.in | Last Date : 12-10-2021
- UPSC CSE 2022 Exam Date announced for 816 vacancies, apply online, eligibility, Syllabus | Last Date : 22-02-2022
- UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 341 Vacancies for Combined Defence Service Exam @ upsc.gov.in