SSC Recruitment 2022
SSC Recruitment 2022
SSC Recruitment 2022 : Staff Selection Commission every year publishes notification for the recruitment of various posts and conducts exam like SSC CHSL exam, SSC CGL Exam and other exam through it’s official website www.ssc.nic.in
Candidates are advised to go through the SSC recruitment notification to check the eligibility, syllabus, exam date, pay scale and application procedure to apply online.
Fresher and Experienced Interested candidates who are looking for SSC Recruitment, should be ready with their updated resume, recent scanned photograph, signature and educational certificates to apply online for the SSC Recruitment.
9 Jobs in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2022
About SSC Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. On 4 November 1975 Government of India constituted a Commission called the Subordinate Services Commission. On 26 September 1977, Subordinate Services Commission renamed into Staff Selection Commission and its headquarters in New Delhi India. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission were redefined by the Government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions in 21 May 1999. Then the new constitution and functions of the Staff Selection Commission came into effect from 1 June 1999. Staff Selection Commission comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022?
SSC Recruitment will be officially released whenever the job openings are available. Job seekers can easily apply for the SSC Recruitment by clicking on the official website link of a particular job. That link will redirect you to the “apply job” page of the official site. Check all the details of SSC Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, vacancy details, pay scale, etc. Read the instructions given in the SSC Recruitment notification before applying for a job. Fill in all the required fields without any error. Finally, submit the filled-in application form after verifying all the details.
Get free job alert for Latest SSC Recruitment Notifications
Job seekers who apply for SSC Recruitment should prepare for the exam using the useful resources such as exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers and they can test their knowledge before the exam by attending mock test at livenaukri.com. livenaukri.com not only provides the detailed information for SSC Recruitment but also exam date, admit card download link, result release date, and so on. Interested and eligible contenders who apply for SSC recruitment can gather all the necessary details they want. Check this page regularly for knowing latest SSC Recruitment updates. All the best!!!
|Education & Vacancies||Apply Link|
Any Graduate Jobs -42961 Vacancies
B.Tech/B.E Jobs – 6845 Vacancies
Diploma Jobs – 9690 Vacancies
ITI Jobs – 9294 Vacancies
12TH Jobs – 136696 Vacancies
10TH Jobs – 114154 Vacancies
Bank Jobs – 1101 Vacancies
Central Govt Jobs – 59675 Vacancies
- UPSSSC ITI Instructor Vacancy 2022 Apply Online for Instructor Main Examination for 2504 Vacancies @ upsssc.gov.in
- UPSC Various Vacancy 2022 Apply Online for 14 Vacancies for Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor and Employment Officer Posts @ upsc.gov.in | Last Date : 10-02-22
- UPSC Various Vacancy 2021 Apply Online for 56 Vacancies for Data Processing Asst, Private Secretary, Youth Officer & Other posts @ iitism.ac.in | Last Date : 28-10-2021
- UPSC NDA Exam 2022 Apply Online for 400 Posts for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2022 @ upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Latest Recruitment Advertisement 2021 Notification released for 187 Vacancies for Asst Commissioner, Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Admin Officer and Asst Professor @ upsc.gov.in
- UPSC IFS 2022 Exam Date announced for 151 vacancies, apply online, eligibility, Syllabus | Last Date : 22-02-2022
- UPSC Geo Scientist Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 192 Vacancies for Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022 @ upsc.gov.in | Last Date : 12-10-2021
- UPSC ESE (Prelims) Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 247 Vacancies for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and other categories @ upsc.gov.in | Last Date : 12-10-2021
- UPSC CSE 2022 Exam Date announced for 816 vacancies, apply online, eligibility, Syllabus | Last Date : 22-02-2022
- UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 341 Vacancies for Combined Defence Service Exam @ upsc.gov.in
SSC Recruitment – FAQ
SSC stands for “Staff Selection Commission”
Staff Selection Commission has issued tentative examination calendar for the Year 2021-22 which are hereunder.
- 1. Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021
- 2. Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021 Tier-I
- 3. Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2021 Tier-I
- 4. Selection Post Examination, Phase-X, 2022
- 5. Recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Examination-2022
- 6. Recruitment of Constable (Driver) in Delhi Police Examination-2022
- 7. Recruitment of Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police Examination-2022
- 8. Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2021 Paper-I
- 9. Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2021 Paper-I
- 10. Scientific Assistant in IMD Examination, 2022
- 11. Recruitment of MTS (Civilian) in Delhi Police Examination- 2022
- 12. Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2021 Paper-I
- 13. Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2021
- 14. Recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male/Female in Delhi Police Examination, 2022
- 15. Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2022
SSC is an govt organization which conducts the various exam for the notification issued at official website ssc.nic.in to recruit staff under the various department of ministries at central level.
SSC Staff Selection Commission has Relaesed 3837 SSC vacancies for SSC Recruitment.
The last date for the submission of SSC Junior Technical Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, More application form is June 13,2022, Junior Engineer, Lineman, More application form is June 30,2022, Data Entry Operator, Junior Engineer, More application form is June 13,2022
visit the SSC official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Post of Junior Technical Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff will be mentioned in PDF released by SSC. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for SSC Junior Technical Assistant Jobs 2022.
visit the SSC official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Post of Post of Junior Engineer, Lineman and More Jobs 2022 will be mentioned in PDF released by SSC. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2022.
visit the SSC official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Post of Post of Data Entry Operator, Junior Engineer will be mentioned in PDF released by SSC. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for SSC Data Entry Operator Jobs 2022.
The age limit of Junior Technical Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff and More is between 18 – 30 years (age relexation is applicable) for SSC Recruitment, for Junior Engineer, Lineman and More Jobs age limit is between 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2022 for SSC Recruitment and for Data Entry Operator, Junior Engineer, More it is between 18-42 Years for SSC Recruitment.
The Pay Scale for Junior Technical Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, More is Not Disclosed,The Pay Scale for Junior Engineer, Lineman, More is 5,910 – 38,100,The Pay Scale for Data Entry Operator, Junior Engineer, More is 14,800 – 129,200.
1 1. There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
2. Total Duration: 60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes.
3. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
4. Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
5. Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc. where prescribed in the Essential Qualification will be conducted which will be of a qualifying nature.
6. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying standards in each component of the Examination taking into consideration among others category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
7. Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission’s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations if any within the time limit given by the Commission through on-line modality only on payment of Rs 100/- per question.
8. Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.
9. Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
10. All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination by the Regional Office where the candidate opted for Centre of Examination
11. Applications which have blurred photograph/miniature photograph/side facing photograph/photograph with goggles/ photograph with spectacles/ photograph with caps/no photographs blurred/ no signature/miniature fee not received/ incomplete application/ etc. will be rejected. Specimen of Photographs acceptable/nonacceptable are given at Annexure XII. Kindly see.
12. Candidates who apply for more than one post in the same Region/ apply for different posts in different Regions/ apply for posts of different levels (Matriculation Higher Secondary (10+2) and Graduation & above) in the same or different Regions are called “Common candidates’.
13. Skill Test wherever prescribed for any category of post will be conducted from amongst the candidates whose hard copies of documents are received and found in order at Scrutiny stage by the Regional Offices of the Commission.
14. All qualified candidates found clear at the Scrutiny Stage for a particular category of post will be called for Document Verification (DV) by the Regional Office to which the concerned category of post belongs. Admission Certificate for DV will be issued by the concerned Regional Office to which post category belongs. Therefore candidates are advised to check the website(s) of the concerned Regional Office regularly.